Diablo 2 Resurrected: More Information About LadderSeason / Ranking
MrLlamaSC, the most famous Diablo 2 player and Robert Gallerani, the design lead of Diablo II: Resurrected, talked for a long time about the new features and changes from patch 2.4. In this live stream, further details about the ranking and the season have become known.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season
We have summarized the most important information about the Diablo 2 Resurrected Season for you.
- Seasons in Diablo 2 Resurrected will last for 4 months.
- The first ranking season will start in early 2022.
- Characters and all items from the season will be transferred to normal mode at the end of the season, including the new rune words and other exclusive seasonal D2R items.
- Exclusive content of the season can also be found in normal mode after the end of the season.
- Before the season starts, there will be a test on the public test realms for Diablo 2 Resurrected with the new content from patch 2.4.
- There are no new chest compartments and character slots planned.
As already mentioned, characters and D2R Ladder items are carried over from the season to normal mode. There are three different types of chest compartments for this.
Season chests: All season items are automatically transferred to temporary chests at the end of the season.
- Temporary chest compartments: Basically, they are not really temporary, but permanently active. These chest compartments can only be accessed out of season. Items can be removed, but not stored. They are emptied shortly before the end of the next season, making space for the next season transition. So take your items out in good time, otherwise they will be lost.
- Non-seasonal chest compartments: These are the normal chest compartments that we are already familiar with. Nothing changes in these. It is also not planned that we will get more chest compartments. Only a kind of currency chest compartment is under discussion at Blizzard.
Please note that nothing has been finalized and changes are possible at any time. The start date for the season is also very optimistic in my opinion. The test phase for patch 2.4 begins in January and since this patch is very extensive, the test will certainly take a few weeks.