An Ultimate Guide to keep everything organised while packing a backpack
Packing for a journey is as important as choosing the destination: if any of these is not done right, it will ruin the entire mood of the journey. If you are searching for a new destination for this holiday, this article will help you pack everything organised for the trip. A backpack with essentials like lightweight clothes, first aid kit refills, two pairs of shoes and medicines is more than enough for a comfortable journey. It is not about what you carry, but the significant thing is how you plan it. Read more to organise the backpack without any tension and have a happy journey!
Start with the backpack.
The right kind of bag is more than necessary to lead a tireless trip. It is unnecessary to have a hiking backpack, but a bag that can hold all your essentials is enough. Go for the bag with separate compartments to use different pockets to organise additional items. You can keep first aid kit refills in the front pocket as it is essential and the medications. Make use of the main compartment for lightweight clothes, and you can use the additional bag for a laptop and power bank.
Remember to remind the co-traveller where you kept the first aid kit easy to access during an emergency. If necessary, take a piece of extra small baggage for medicines and first aid products. It includes adhesive stripes, non-adherent dressing, eye pad, adhesive fabric dressing, crepe bandage, surgical tape, scissors, forceps pointed, torch with batteries, surgical face masks, emesis vomit bag, hand sanitiser, antiseptic and itch relief spray.
Quick packing list
Here is a quick packing list to check before leaving home. It would be helpful to keep the list to figure out what you missed in between easily.
- Lightweight clothes: As mentioned above, use the bag’s main compartment for lightweight garments. It is always better to wear light clothes during the journey unless it is winter. There will be more space with much comfort.
- Toiletries: you can either take a toiletry bag or use any other compartment in the backpack. As you are already taking an extra load for first aid, go for the second option. Do not forget to add everything you need from shampoo to hairbrush in it.
- Laptop: if you have any unavoidable meeting or work scheduled between the trip, do not forget to take the laptop with you and its charger. Make use of the laptop compartment in the bag for this purpose.
Any small items you need:
- Do not forget to keep a water bottle in the backpack.
- Keep a book, a journal, a pen and snacks in the front pocket.
- Remember that it is always better to keep your tickets, passport and other legal papers handy.
To make the travel backpack comfortable, roll the clothes and organise them inside the bag so that you can carry whatever dresses you want without feeling the burden of the heavy pack.
It is easy to manage the weight in a backpack if you comfortably distribute the items. To put it more straightforwardly, pack the lightest things at the vertical bottom of the bag. You can keep the garments here. Keep the medium weight stuff on the top of it. It is better to keep all the heavy things in the vertical middle of the bag, like laptops and shoes.
Do not forget to pack necessary medicines and a first aid kit to avoid unexpected problems! Remember these tips while packing for your next trip.