Want to learn more about pest control? If yes, you are at the right place. There are creatures whose presence in the house can cause huge misery, and these are pests. They can make you sick, bite, spread diseases and poop anywhere and everywhere. If you are facing such a problem, then you must contact pest control services. Just the mere sight of them is enough to creep us out. You can take precautions to prevent their entry, but at some point, you will need pest control, as these creatures will sneak their way into your house no matter what.
- If you are dealing with rodents, then you must know that they are carriers of ticks, fleas, and mites. These creatures carry diseases that can be transmitted to you and to your pets too.
- It is claimed that rodents eat 20% of the world’s food supply.
- The rodents are the cause of fires and death in the US.
- According to surveys, 500,000 people are admitted to hospitals from insect bites and stings. About two million Americans have allergic reactions to insect stings. Pests like mosquitos, ticks, and fleas can spread harmful and deadly diseases like malaria, dengue, plague, Lyme disease, and West Nile virus.
- Americans spend $5 billion on average to repair the damages that are caused by termites.
- In recent times, the bed bug population has increased, and the US pest control services are trying to diminish them.
- Cockroaches have allergens, and about 7-8% of people have an allergic reaction to cockroaches. According to recent studies, if there are cockroaches in the house, then the chances of having asthma in newborn babies increase. Millions of bacteria and pathogens are found in the cockroaches, and they are the filthiest pest that will litter your house and eat your food.
- Thanks to the pest management practice, the food crops would be in danger as they would have otherwise consumed 50% of the crops.
- Rats bite more than 45,000 people every year and cause diseases like rat-bite fever, trichinosis, and plague.
- If there was no proper way to eliminate the pest, then food regulation, food sanitation, and health regulation would be very hard to maintain.
Try to maintain a hygienic environment, and be conscious of the spillage, leakage, and holes, as these places act as a doorway for them to enter.